Check our calendar for latest events!
We welcome you at Château de Minière for a visit of the park and the vineyard, a tasting of our wines and our other products.
We welcome visitors every day of the year and provide a self-guided tour of the estate and vineyards around the area in several languages.
Check out the activities that we offer:
– self-guided tour of the historical estate, its park and the vineyard in the clos
– commented wine tasting
– walk in the vineyard around the estate with stunning views of the area
– visit of the historical gardens with several trees of 150-200 years old
– gift shop with wines, jams and glass objects and with education corner on wine making
– picnic in the park or the vineyard, upon reservation only.
We recently organised the “Vive le Velo” TV broadcasting event in July 2013 for the Tour de France.