Come visit us for a
complete wine experience
The Château de Minière offers a range of visits and tasting opportunities all year round. The Château is open every day, for tours and wine-tastings, for large or small groups, with or without a meal.
A 45-minute wine-tasting, for exploring all the wines grown on the estate: Bourgueil AOC reds and rosés, and sparkling wines. It is also possible to explore the park and the vineyard on your own, with handy guidebooks available.
10€ / person
Guided wine-tasting and educational walk among the vines
The guided wine-tasting is followed by a 45-minute tour of the vines, to discover the Cabernet Franc and the Bourgueil estates.
15€ / persoon
You can order a picnic from us, consisting of delicious, regional products, to match the Château’s wines.
36€ / persoon
We can offer several meal options for groups, to match the wines.
Guided wine and chocolat tasting
Instant craving! Pay us a visit and discover our wines in the sweetest of ways. Tasting composed of 5 wines with chocolate pairings, for this activity we have partnered with the Chocolatiers Torréfacteurs Tourangeaux “Fèves”. Each chocolate subtly matching each of our cuvées, a moment of sweetness guaranteed in the magical setting of the Château de Minière.
This activity costs 18€ per person
Other activities available:
- Individual wine-tasting in the cellars every day
- Group wine-tastings (on request)
- Free or guided tour of the estate
- Meals, to be booked
- Picnic among the vines (on request)
- Scooter rides through the vines (on request)
- On-line wine-tastings (on request)
- Various activities to be booked in the area (kayak, boat trips, horse rides, etc.), followed by wine-tasting.